Team work is king and
we believe that only working
closely with customers we can
design and test solutions
that work in real life.
Success is what you make it. At KIVALUE, we help you make it your own. A career at KIVALUE can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
To harness the power of innovation, KiValue invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
We are hiring Business Consultants for Merchandise and Assortment Planning
DACH region (virtual) with travel as needed to clients’ site
Regular Full Time
Consulting and Professional Services
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Business Consultant Merchandise and Assortment Planning (BC MAP) as a retail planning expert facilitates the implementation and support of KIVALUE Retail Planning products to enhance the clients’ business functionalities and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. He or she will be part of the elite group of KIVALUE consultants providing our clients with professional services focused on Retail Merchandise and Assortment Planning.
The consultant will contribute in analysis, design, implementation, operation, optimization and upgrade phase of an agile Enterprise IT project life cycle and provide business process as well as functional expertise and project guidance to our clients to ensure their investment in KiValue software and consulting services will make their business more successful. The consultant is also responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in each of their accounts in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers through their investigation, analysis, consulting, coaching, knowledge transfer and relationship-building efforts.
- Ability to support all stages of a KIVALUE Retail Planning software implementation project.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A record of taking initiative (self-starter), driving results, and accepting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Well-rounded understanding of business, partner and project management practices
- Ability to work effectively as part of an international team coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understand Retail Business Practices and the customer environment.
- Ability to solve functional and technical obstacles with customers under the direction of the Project Manager (PM).
- Work closely with the customer and project team to define business requirements.
- Ability to provide recommendations with regards to future business and solution opportunities.
- Up to 80% travel is required
- At least 5 years of work experience in relevant consulting services engagements or business environments, implementing or using Retail Planning business process and applications.
- Proven track record in leading the business process analysis and design of Retail Planning software implementation projects.
- Exposure to relevant functional components of leading Retail Planning tools covering Financial, Merchandise, Location Planning & Clustering, Assortment Planning.
- Experience with implementation and configuration of relevant business processes on multi-tier enterprise grade SaaS platforms is preferred.
- Business degree or comparable qualifications.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of Retail Planning Business Processes with focus on Customer-Centric Merchandising, Demand Forecasting and Assortment Planning Processes
- IT project experience and expertise as an employee of a larger Retail Company or through a Consulting firm with understanding of IT product and project life cycle.
- Experienced using business orientated software and technical aptitude.
- Excellent analytical, results-driven and solution-oriented approach.
- Strong listening and presentation skills along with capability to moderate.
- Capability of leading meetings and in getting the audience to interact.